Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Best Of The Road" Review Of 36 Oaks



Thirty-six Oaks Spa may take you a little while to find, but believe me, it's worth seeking out. It's not in a conventional location; it's in a house on a few acres down a country road. You'll be greeted warmly (and inpretentiously) with some citrus iced tea. Do take some time to stroll the grounds and enjoy Linda's flowers and garden. The services here are first rate and your needs and wishes are honored. The service is friendly yet very professional. I had an expert massage, exfoilation, and facial. It's called the serenity package and it was heavenly. I felt so much better when it was over that I was surprised when I glanced in a mirror and I still looked the same. What came next was gourmet bread and cheese, home made chicken salad and tiramisu by the pool and waterfall. A fabulous and memorable experience. What are you waiting for? You deserve a trip to 36 Oaks.

by Rand McNally

Source: Best Of The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment