Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Best of Spa" - What a Wonderful Surprise

What a wonderful surprise!!!
"Best of Spa" from the Daily Republic!!!


My first reaction was "Wow - how did I get that??"  And then, "Oh my gosh, what do I need to do now??"   I  love creating and improving the property.  Every day when I go outside I can hardly wait to attack another project that will transform into another nook and cranny to relax in and enjoy.  The funny thing is, what I do is what I love to do:  Nurture, Pamper and create an environment that is serene and healing. We all have "bumps in the road".  Some, pebbles, some huge boulders, and some jagged mountains to get past or traverse through.  It is a normal part of life. 

 I just want to say, creating what is now 36 Oaks Country Retreat, came about from getting over my "bumps in the road" by working in the gardens and out in nature. 

 It is most important to say, I couldn't do it by myself.  I have a wonderful team I call "Team 36".  It is a joint effort and I am most appreciative of each and every "team member". 

Ooops, I am getting carried away here!!  I just want to say once again, thank you for enjoying this space at 36 Oaks to find your peace and serenity and for voting 36 Oaks Best of Spa Solano County.  

No comments:

Post a Comment