Do you know how many kinds of Oak trees grow in California? Watch Michael Ellis tell all about it!
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Monday, April 16, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
Spending some time in the sun is a great way to raise your energy levels, don't you think? But did you know that natural sunlight has innumerable health benefits, both physically and emotionally?
Today we’re going to give you the top 5 reasons why you should spend more time in the sun during your day-to-day life.
1. Natural sunlight improves productivity and lifts your mood
2. Regulates your circadian rhythm
3. More natural light, less electric energy
4. It improves eyesight
5. It improves sleep quality
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Before you make your appointment, make sure you take care of safety first:
* Find a massage therapist that is specially trained and certified in pregnancy massage. They will be aware of all the following safety factors, but you should know them as well:
* If you are at risk of preterm labor, or have a blood clotting disorder, then do not attempt massage without first consulting your doctor. Some therapists may require doctor approval from all pregnant clients.
* Avoid massages during the first trimester of your pregnancy: The increased blood circulation during this time may cause to become dizzy, and may increase morning sickness.
* Make sure you are placed in a semi-reclining position, or lie on your side with lots of pillows for support.
* Do not allow excessive pressure on your ankles or the webbing between your thumb and index finger: these areas can induce early labor when sustained pressure is applied to them.
Once all the safety issues are taken care of, relax and enjoy! Most pregnancy massages are perfectly safe and will benefit both yourself and the growing child. Most importantly, they help you relax and will lower your stress level. That alone may alleviate many other discomforts. They may also:
* increase blood circulation,
* lower your heart rate,
* relieve muscle cramps and spasms,
* reduce lower back and neck pain,
* reduce swelling in hands and ankles
* provide a less painful and easier delivery!
When you go to your appointment, consider taking your partner with you. By learning what comforts you, they can help you relax via massage throughout your pregnancy and during labour. Make sure the therapist highlights all safety concerns to your partner and teaches them safe massage techniques.
So contact a qualified massage therapist today, and make that appointment that will help you relax and better enjoy this wonderful time of your life.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3659973
Sunday, April 1, 2018
For healthy and fresh skin free of impurities, treat yourself to this deep cleaning facial treatment to restore your skin's glow. Your face will light up with a new splendor. It will be light, radiant, and brighter. This treatment is carefully tailored to each skin type. This facial includes cleansing, exfoliating, facial massage, a detoxifying clay mask, toner, and a defend and restore moisture cream.
45 minutes - $75
Call 36 Oaks Country Retreat to make an appointment to try this facial and any other of our relaxing spa treatments.